This large, unique home is filled with warmth and character. Situated on a lovely lot, surrounded by trees and a back-yard made for entertaining. Accenting the home is a 1.5 car garage, and space for a large garden area behind and to the side of the garage. The long driveway gives the homeowner seven spaces for guests and family. From the driveway a walkway takes you to the front door. Step inside and enter into a bright and sunny Foyer area. To the left you will find an oversized great room, large enough to for games, toys and TV watching. This room is gracious with plenty of space for special gatherings and features and abundance of natural light filling the room from the large windows. From the Foyer straight ahead, you will enter the large updated kitchen. Moving through the kitchen there is an exit to the back deck, and on to the 1st floor laundry room. Next to the laundry room there is a full bath and the Bonus 1st floor Flex room which could be a study, den or home office. The hallway past the Flex room continues around to the Foyer area and the stairs to the spacious 2nd floor. Upstairs you will find 4 large bedrooms and another full bath. All bedrooms have ample closet space and windows that bring in the beautiful sunshine. Back down stairs again and through the kitchen you will find the stairs to the lower level. The lower level features a 2nd kitchen, eating area and flex area.. The lower-level area is for gaming and features warm and intimate spaces with a wood burning stove, for friends and relaxed conversation. A bonus to the lower level is a full bath with stall shower. There is an egress Bilco door for easy access to the back yard. Outside, the back of the home is a large deck for entertaining and great yard space for any pets or games. If you are looking for a large lovingly well-maintained home, donât let this pass by. Minutes to dining, shops and public transportation. NOTE: Sellers are including the large Gazebo over the deck, along with Washer, Dryer and Refrigerator
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,721 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard. Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price